Achievements

May 31, 2017

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today! Looking through my cards still waiting to be posted I found this one spring card that I figured I'd share before summer really gets going!! I used Easter Blessings but the set has a non-Easter sentiment, Some Bunny Loves You so you can use these super adorable images all year round!! I used very spring colors for my card but could use more summer or fall colors to really stretch this stamp set!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started with a panel of watercolor card stock and used Lindys Stamp Gang Magical's to watercolor a bit of yellow to it. The magicals are a powder and you just add it to water, gesso, embossing paste or whatever you want to add a tint too! I used the Bonjour Butter color.

While the panel was drying I picked out a die to create a window in the panel. Before die cutting (because my panel was wet) I lightly traced it on a white card base, where the window would be. In this area, I applied some Hero Arts Bubble Gum with an ink applicator. Then I placed a Tim Holtz stencil, Lace over it and applied more ink!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I stamped the little bunny and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers. I used: CG3, CR1, CR4, CR6, DG2, HB1, HB2, PL1, PL2, PL3. Then I fussy cut him out. The sentiment Some Bunny Loves You was stamped at the bottom of the pink lace and my pencil trace line of the window was erased.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
When my background was dry I die cut the window out and added it to the card base with the pink lacey part showing through. I added the little bunny to one corner of the window and lastly added a few sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Easter Blessings
Spectrum Noir Markers
Stencil: Tim Holtz - Lace
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals - Bonjour Butter
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - Sweet Pea Mix
Hero Arts - Bubble Gum Ink
Papertrey Ink - Half and Half die

2 comments: