Achievements

October 5, 2017

Art Impression Challenge #218 - Jiggle A Little

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #218 - Jiggle A Little!! AI also has a great NEW release of a new product called Wiggle Wobbles! My card features the Flamingo Wiggle Wobble!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the images in the set. You do have to stamp the leg and wing twice! Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. I used: AB1, AB2, AB3, DP1, DP2, DP3, EB3, EB5, FS4, FS9, MG2, MG3, MG5, TN2. With the matching dies that come with the set I die cut all the pieces out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

The set includes mini brads to get you started, but you can buy a big pack on AI's website! I just assembled flamingo with the brads and she is ready to go!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I pulled out some grey cardstock and made a card base with it. From a Christmas pattern paper pad, I found some cool non-Christmas patterns and cut them with a stitched rectangle. I adhered the pink to the front and the cool green to the inside of the card. With a circle die, I cut a window through the front of the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I stamped the sentiment on a piece of green pattern paper and trimmed it up and added it below the window on the front of the card. Last I added the Flamingo to the inside of the card with a mini action wobble (more wobbles can be purchased on AI's website!). And wa-la an adorable wobble with awesome action!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Make sure you check out Art Impressions blog to see the other fabulous designs by the DT play along to win some AI goodies!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Flamingo Wiggle Wobble
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Echo Park Paper - Holly Jolly Christmas
Dies: Spellbinders - Circle. Gina Marie Designs - Stitched Rectangle

5 comments:

  1. Really cute, Dana - I love that you have him (her?) on the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and simple design of your card!! Amazing colouring on your Flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flamingo is really a flock star! I love your smooth coloring. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image, I love the window and how the flamingo move!

    ReplyDelete