Achievements

January 10, 2018

Cold Noses Warm Hearts

Hello!

Happy New Year!!! I'm on the Art Impressions blog today! Since it's so cold out I thought this card was fitting for this time of year. My card features the snow couple from Merriest Christmas

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps
I started by stamping the couple and then using my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it. I used AG1, AG3, AP1, AP2, AP3, BT7, BO4, BT9, CR8, CR10, EB5, EB6, GY1, GY2, IG2, IG6, IG9, RB1, RB2, RB3. When I was done coloring cut the image out with a circle die. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next, I stamped the sentiment next to the light post. From my stash, I found some wooden snowflakes and used Marvy Snow Maker for the first time! It is soo cool! You color the snowflake or image with the white ink (but not too much!), then hit it with a heat gun!! It just poofs up! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

On some grey cardstock, I stamped and embossed the snowflake that is on the stamp set. I used some glitter embossing powder so the snowflakes have a nice sparkle to them!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps


Last I added the stamped circle to the card base with foam tape. Then I added the snowflakes. Oh and can't forget to round the corners!

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Dana 

Supplies:
Stamps - Art Impressions - Merriest Christmas
Spectrum Noir Markers
Crafter's Companion - Embossing Powder
Marky Snow Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment