Achievements

May 6, 2017

Crafter's Companion on HSN May 9th

Hello!

May 9th is right around the corner and I have another project featuring new 3D Embossing folders! These folders will be available from Crafter's Companion on HSN on May 9th!! It's a day long craft show on HSN and you are going to want to tune in! There is a ton of new products coming from Crafter's Companion!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
The folders measure almost 5 x 7 and I usually don't make cards this big but the embossing is so gorgeous that I had to show it all off! I trimmed some white card stock with one piece at 5 x7 and another to 5 x 7.5 inches, folding this at the 1/2 inch. This fold makes the fold on the card, and I just adhered the 1/2 inch piece to my 5 x 7 piece.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I ran the 3D embossing folder with some Crafter's Companion watercolor cardstock and ran it through my Gemini. Then I used several AquaBlend pencils (watercolor pencils) to color the different embossed flowers and leaves. A little water to get the watercolor look and I got a nice soft 3D background! I used Oregano, Petunia, Azalea, Hyacinth, Crocus, Sky Blue, Banana, Cherry Aegean Blue, Chrome Orange, Opal Blue, Pink Tulip, Jungle Green.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I cut a white circle and stamped the So Sweet sentiment and then punched a hole at the top. Then I wrapped some twine around the embossed and colored panel, threading the twine through the sentiment circle. I fed the twine in a bow and to make sure the circle stayed put I added a touch glue behind the circle. Last I added the panel to my 5 x 7 card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion


Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana


2 comments:

  1. I love this card! Your coloring details are fabulous, all the beautiful details in this folder... WOW! Thanks for sharing.
    XO April

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I love that folder and the way you colored it is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete