Achievements

February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I'm single so no celebrations for me, but I'm on the Art Impressions blog with a Valentine card to share with you!! It features the Valentine Mail, part of the Windows to the World stamp line. 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the image on white cardstock and using my Spectrum Noir Marker to color it. I used: AB1, AB3, AG1, AG2, AP2, BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, BO4, CT1, CT3, CT4, LG1, LG2, LG4, LG5, PP1, PP2, PP4, PP5, RB1, RB2. I did a bit of quick coloring, leaving some white areas as I colored which helps to give it a light fresh spring-like feel to the image!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I trimmed the image down to make a square and round the corners. Next, I decided to use up some old stickers that I have had forever!! They are from SRM Stickers called We've Got Your Borders Valentine. I checked and they show up on their website, but currently out of stock. Not sure if this means to do still carry them or not because I really have had these a long time!! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I basically added the border stickers one after each other across a white card base! Then I added the stamped image to the center with foam dots and last rounded just the bottom two corners!

Have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Valentine Mail
Spectrum Noir Markers
SRM Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment