Achievements

March 6, 2018

Crafter's Companion Colorista Dark on HSN

Hello!!

Today, I have a couple new cards to share featuring new products by Crafter's Companion that will be available on HSN March 7th!! (TOMORROW!!!) I'll share my second card later today, but to start this card features a Colorista Dark paper pad, Under The Sea. You can check out this catalog to see ALL the products coming tomorrow!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I colored the seahorse with the Colorista Metallic Pencils. But, coming tomorrow are some amazing Metallic Markers that you could get if you don't have the metallic pencils!! I used the Green, Light Blue, Silver, Mica, and Yellow Pencils. Then I fussy cut out the seahorse.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

For the background, I used Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to do the smooching watercolor technique. I used Navy, Orchid, Marine, and Evergreen. I used my heating gun to dry each layer of color. Then I used white acrylic paint from Sheena Douglass (see the catalog) to flick white spots and set that aside to dry.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Meanwhile, I die cut a grey circle and stamped the Smile sentiment from a sentiment bundle available tomorrow. When my background dried I added the grey circle with foam tape and then added the seahorse. Last I added a few sequins.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back later today with another card and tomorrow I have two more cards to share, one with a video I hope will work!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try those metallic markers! I couldn't even tell at first glance that that was stamped on the dark paper!

    ReplyDelete